Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 49 in Seoul, Korea

I'm here in Korea for almost 50 days soon . Time flies right?
I enjoyed every single moment here because I know I'm gonna miss every single thing here!
I still can't believe that I stayed in Korea for more than one months.
I like this place a lot like seriously. yet, I feel like going back to Malaysia.*contradiction
Have no doubt that life here is a bit different with Malaysia. Maybe I prefer Malaysia life since I'm Malaysian! Lol

People might think that I'm here for fun? for kpop? For those people who think it that way, I wanted to tell you that you are damn wrong!
Yes. I admit that I love KPOP! but so what? I love kpop doesn't mean that I come here for fun!
You thought I wanted to waste my parents'money just like that? ridiculous!
You think that it's sooooooo easy to meet an artist here ? and don't forget I am a student here. I've no enough time for my revision , so where is my extra time for that? To be honest, how I wish I could meet them! Yet, I know I'm here for my studies and I'll only do these thing during my holidays if I really wanted to do so! I know what am I doing and I know what to do okay?
I think for people who study oversea they'll also enjoy their studies in others country.
Don't let me know you enjoy yourself all the time when you study abroad!
Don't tell me that you won't enjoy when you're studying abroad!
No one will trust you that you'll keeeeeep on studying even though you're in others country!
You will have the curiosity to know more about people's country. Don't you?
 Well. I'll prove it! I'll prove it to someone who look down on me, for those people who don't look good at this!
Work hard,play hard! As long as I know I'm doing the right thing. That's it.

No comments: