Wednesday, August 28, 2013
I did it!
Today is the result day again.
I think I'll get heart attack every 3 months. so,ya..
I DID IT!
I get a satisfied result this time. Not with flying colours (2 CR and 2 PS),but I'm really satisfied with it!
My hard work paid off and I know it was really worth to sacrificed something before that.
I sacrificed some family gathering as well as my favorite drama before that. No entertainment(TV shows)but only notes and books!
I keep studying everyday before finals! I dont even accompany my cousin even though she came and visit me during her holiday because I know that my little sacrificed is able to come out with something that makes me happy!
I can't believe I can pass my Psychology because I knew I had lost 10 marks for the last section! THANK GOD and also THANK my lecturer! I know it was because of their help!
I finally have a good night sleep! I worried about my result since last 2 weeks which is the day I end of my final exam! and now, the hard time is over and I know I've to work hard for my degree even though I'm not sure what to take yet. LOL!
So,I've to decide what to study in my future and work very very hard for my future! hwaiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment