Time flies..
I'm gonna finish my sem 1 by next week..
3 months..I cant believe that I'm gonna finish sem 1 soon..
Still remember the first day I went to college. I was like a kid who are going to kindergarten for the first day, still accompany by my parents! *lol
and now, I'm going to end with my sem 1 !!
I feel sad seriously. Because I might not in the same class with my friends and we will choose different subjects start from sem 2.
I dont like the feelings.. sigh!
By the way, I really feel glad that I had made a lot of best friends in this semester!
I wanted to tell all of you,
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for making so much of joy.
Thank you for caring of me.
Thank you for lending me your hand when I need help.
Thank you for teaching me a lot of thing.
Thank you for sharing all your stories to me.
Thanks for everything!
My life started to be so wonderful since I knew all of you!
I really appreciated this friendship!
I love you guys!


No comments:
Post a Comment